Why do we care ????

Why do we care that John Edward's cheated or had a another child, this is a family matter .Even his wife said that and has kept quite . And he's not the first person on earth to do so , I just want to know when did this become news to report ? Who cares and why? I know I could care less

waitin4u

Asked by waitin4u at 6:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why do we care ????

I don't. I didn't care when Republican politicians did the same things and I don't care now. I care about all the negative attention heaped upon their wives though, I don't think they should have to suffer for their husbands indiscretions.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• People love celeb gossip.I couldn't care less
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• aIt speaks alot for the character of a man who could have been our president and was nearly our vice president. To some people character still matters.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• It's just gossip. And some people are starved for gossip. Just look at what the media did to Clinton, for just doing what some men wish they could get away with.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 6:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I agree with Carpy. Character is something that still matters to some of us.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• ... TRULY !!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• It is good gisip.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Same reason every celebrity has a reality tv show and people use Twitter. I guess it's interesting to some, personally it's all useless information.
    Anonymous

•  

I think its the craziness of the story that attracts people.  Here was a man running for President all the while carrying on a salacious affair with his camera girl, and oh did I mention his wife had cancer!  That takes a lot of vanity to believe you can get away with it. And add in the bit players that took the fall for him....crazy! And um, some of yo high and mighty types talking about gossip had not a single problem roasting Sarah Palin and her family and CONTIONUE too.  AND the Bush family.  Funny how its all evil gossip people when its about your folks :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

***

Unfortunately it's a dying trait.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2010