I am so stressed at work and being pregnant and stressed just isn't good. This is my first pregnancy. How do I stay calm?

babydoll2029

Asked by babydoll2029 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try not to let things bother you. I know it's hard when you're pregnant. I remember getting so annoyed with my co-worker when I was pregnant. (She was my best friend too) Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• trust me i know how stressful things can get. some things that help me personally are
    1.)take a bath(i love taking a relaxing bath and just getting away from everything. i love to read so i always take a book in with me. it really helps me out.)
    2.)watch a chick flick/or comedy(depending on how stressed i am a movie helps, i mean if i am at breaking point i find it hard to pay attention but if i am just slightly stressed a good movie that i can laugh to is a great way to help out)
    3.)take a nap(even if i am not tierd i will go lay down in bed for alittle while and just take some time for me.)
    4.)go to the bathroom(if i am at work and i get stressed i go to the bathroom and just sit in there for alittle bit. to calm myself down.)
    5.)cry(sometimes it just feels good to cry let everything out and when your done you feel better)
    hope some of these help
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• some more ways to help for work are
    1.)on your way in and going home listen to some great music(i dont have a fancy i pod but i made some mixed cd's that can help me, just fun music can help me.
    2.)make sure your comfertable(if your wearing something that is uncomftorble then you can stress out more quickly. like shoes is a big theng for me. i went out and got new shoes so my feet didnt hurt so bad and that helped)
    3.)make sure you eat when you can(i ake snacks with me in my purse so i can run and grab something to munch on when i need to it can help)
    4.)chew gum(if you work in food then you prolly cant do this but if you work in retail or office or something else then try chewing some gum. make sure its a flavor tht you really love.)
    thats about all i got but i hope with one of my posts you can find some things that help you. good luck
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010