Anyone have any tips on how to get firmer breasts after nursing.

I had seen something a while ago about a natural way to firm breasts after nursing. Has anyone else heard of this? Or am I stuck with my breasts the way they are. I'm not doing plastic surgery either. Not yet anyway.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I've heard of this method and it has been tested on the Tyra Banks show. Put ice on your breasts every night for 30-1 hour for about a month or so. This will lift them and make them more firm.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• boob job
    Anonymous

• Surgery, except for that nothing will work. But getting pregnant again.

Answer by louise2 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• only way I know is a boob job
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Sorry, nothing. And it was pregnancy that did a number on you.

If you want firm breasts forever, you need to live in zero gravity and never have children.

In other words, every woman in the world is doomed.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Pregnancy AND breastfeeding makes boobs sag. I hate how pro-breastfeeders claim that nothing happens to breasts during breastfeeding. Breastfeeding not only decreases your size but also makes them sag much worse than pregnancy alone. It also depends on genetics as well.

"in other words, every woman in the world is doomed."

No, that's not true. Women that don't breastfeed or don't breastfeed for long don't have the same problems with breast sagginess.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• "in other words, every woman in the world is doomed."

No, that's not true. Women that don't breastfeed or don't breastfeed for long don't have the same problems with breast sagginess. "

They merely haven't lived long enough. Maybe that's the way to escape the effects of gravity. Live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse, I believe the saying used to be?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• "Women that don't breastfeed or don't breastfeed for long don't have the same problems with breast sagginess. "

That's not true. I would put my breasts, which have breastfed 4 children up against any other women's in their 30s whether they breastfed or not. I have amazing breasts and I'm very proud of how they look!

Answer by missanc at 6:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010