Wee Sports - YMCA

I didn't get an answer in the group I asked, so let me try here.

For those of you who've had their little one enrolled in the Wee sports (ages 3-4) at the YMCA, how was it? Did they enjoy it? Was it worth it? My DH is hesitant about it but I think it would be good for our son and I'd really like to do it. What are your thoughts? He'll be eligible to play this year.

mama2conor

Asked by mama2conor at 8:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son played when he was 4 he did tball, LOVED it. Infact he is now 5 and will play again and my 3 year old will also play. I think its a great way to introduce them to sports without a ton of pressure. WE had a great coach and a great group of kids. I thought it was a bit pricey but we were not ymca members at that time now that we are i think the fee is totally reasonable. :)
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 8:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I don't know if it would be worth it to become a member. Here non-members pay $55 and members pay $50. If I was saving $10 maybe, then I'd probably get a membership, LOL. Do you pay the membership fees on top of the registration fee?
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 8:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My son played soccer and loved it! It was 70 for non-members.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010