HELP TMI! (about sex life& breastfeeding)

Okay so my on is 5months old, I quit breastfeeding when he was 3 months old. Now heres the question...Now that me n my SO are getting back into our sexual routine I am beginning to produce Milk, I was wondering if that was because my SO is playing my breasts while intercourse n to ummm get my going...?!?!?! n would it be okay to start breastfeeding again?

dracosmommy

Asked by dracosmommy at 8:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• LOL... sexy aint it!

Oh life does change after kids.
    Anonymous

• to make it more clear, he fondles my breasts n rubs them to get me going.....could this be why I am starting to produce milk again??
    dracosmommy

Answer by dracosmommy at 8:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Haha I'm not sure why you would start producing breastmilk again, but that could be it. And of course its okay to start breastfeeding again! If you have re-lactated than you should feel lucky you have a 2nd chance to continue nursing! Some women quit early on, regret it, and try and try to start producing milk again and can't...so I would definitely take advantage of this!
    Anonymous

• lol yes. i remember producing alot more during sex...just remember to put towels down just in case! lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, the stimulation is causing the leakage. If you want to start re-lactating, you should give it a shot. Our bodies are amazing!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Absolutely OK to start breastfeeding again. And this is QUITE normal.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Beware...TMI....

My husband loved the breastmilk. "Leave some for the baby!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010