What are some toddler girly things to do?

My daughter is 18 mos old. Im trying to think of some fun things for her age to do. I painted her nails for the first time.I really would have waited to do this , but i could not resist.lol. She thinks its so interesting. What are some age appropriate things to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well i painted my daughters nails at that time too :0) she loved it! also, we played baby dolls and with fake jewelry . my daughter is 3 now, so we get to do even more, its fun :0)
    polkadot80

Answer by polkadot80 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My dauhter will be 2 in a few weeks and we play dress up and have tea partys . Sometimes we can even get daddy in on it .
    ( which is pretty funny ) She also loves having her nails done . If you can get her to sit still you could play beauty shop and do her hair and then let her do yours .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• all the dress up!! my 3 year old loves to dress up and sing for us. She dresses daddy up and does mommy's hair. we love to put make up on with mommy every morning. we paint our nails and worry about "messin up our hair". we love to cook. We even help momy stir and add ingredients. Loves to take babies for a walk and Barbie is always changin her clothes.

I have a complete Girly, Girl and it is soo opposite from her sister who I can never get in a dress!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010