Do people still warm their baby's bottles?

Just wondering; I've read some things recently that made me think people just grab them out of the fridge and feed their infant now. If you don't warm them, did you always serve them cold or only at a certain age? Thanks for the help. I'm about to have my girl and with my boy I warmed the bottles; I assumed I'd do the same with her but now I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never did and got harrassed about it endlessly. It's warm by the time it gets to their stomaches anyway. I would take one right from the fridge and into the mouth. Never had an unusually hard time with gas, they next to never spit up either.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I did at night 4 my son who is now 3 and when I have my baby I will do the same thing
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 8:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I always warm up bottles. Well that is for the kids I care for. I know some people will leave water bottles out and put in fomula and not warm that up. But that is warmed to the air so that is just fine. Or some will use water from there tap.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I always warmed them or made them with warm water. Up until about 6 months when they were starting to eat other foods. I tried never to use a microwave because they say it's bad, but sometimes it was just easier at 3am to put it in the microwave to 5-10 seconds then waiting for the water to boil or putting it hot water and waiting.. I never had a bottle warmer.
    Cold milk (formula or breast) is hard on babies tummy and hard for them to drink.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• no..my son was formula fed so room temp was fine
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i use warm water from the filter. She used to spit up a lot if the bottle wasn't warm enough. I think either warm or room temperature is fine, but really cold, not so much.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I always warmed up my child's bottle.
    Anonymous

• i warmed mine up always
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 9:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i think you should think about yourself...would you want a cold drink in the middle of the night or would you want a warm one!!...i always warm her bottles...but you should consider nursing its more simple to deal with!!
    Anonymous

• I warm the night time bottle. She just get relaxed with the warm bottle. I think it helps her go to sleep.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010