Help..cure baby fever?!

PLEASE no harsh remarks or anything cause for me this is something I have been really struggling with for the past 6 months.Baby fever is kicking in BIG time! I have a 3 year old and miss the baby in the family. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years. We've talked about moving in together, getting married, having babies..everything. Everytime we talk about having children together the baby fever just kicks harder and harder. I dont want to wait til we're married. He does. I know its the way it should be and its the more responsible thing to do..wait til were in a home and settled and save some money but its SO hard when all my friends and even his sister is pregnant. Its like everywhere I look everyone is either trying or already is pregnant. Yes I will respect his wishes on waiting until we are married so dont think Im going to try and trick him cause thats not me.

So how should I deal with the not even th

LovingZachary09

Asked by LovingZachary09 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Divert all the attention to your toddler. Just love the baby you have already to your wit's end.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Oh believe me..I do! hes my world!
    LovingZachary09

Answer by LovingZachary09 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• what worked for me...babysitting, as stuipd as it sounds...i have a 4 yr old and i babysit a 11 week old and the mom is tired from being up all night with fussy baby and changeing and feedings were my lil guys slleps threw the night and even sleeps in a lil in the am. then dealing with my 4 yr old and maken him happy along with a 11 week old diapers, bottle, burping, and all that stuff im so tired by the endof the night and enjoy the quiet when its bed time for my lil guy. i tell my friend if i ever had baby fever i would just steal hers lol.. so far best birth controll ever. its hard when everyone around u is haveing one..all the xcitment and newness but it will ware off...babysit when the baby comes a few times plus haveing your own and ur so working and not being able to help might calm u down for a lil...good luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2010