How Long Did You Wait After Having a Baby

Ok so with my baby girl I had "adult relations" at six days past surgery (I had her by c-section) here i am on day 9 and havent yet but I want to... So I am wondering how soon other woman did it, or if they waited the six weeks... (eight in my case) For the insertion of Mirena...

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, we waited a couple of months b/c I delivered natural and tore real bad and had a lot of stitches so I just wasn't ready yet to dive right in.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• We waited to allow our body to heal. Having a baby can truly stress the body. It needs to rest and heal not to mention you are very fertile just after birth. I waited six weeks after the birth of all three of my children

Answer by admckenzie at 9:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I waited the six weeks when I got the go head. There is a reason they make you wait. Time of you body to heal and so you don't get a utirine infection. Since you had a c-section. You may feel fine in that area. But you use those tumy muscles that have been sewn together. You don't want to rip those open again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• We waited 7 weeks.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• 2 wks, i was glad i could still do it, after having a baby you wonder!!! you momma's know what i mean
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010