Chewing skoal?

Okay a few month ago I was on here griping about my husband that chewed and then spit it in the shower. I then stepped in it when I took my shower. VERY gross. I was upset and he acted like it was no big deal. So this morning I went down to our downstairs bathroom to tidy it up and in the sink was more skoal. So gross. So I was upset again. I told him it was nasty and humans carry worse germs in their mouths then most animals. How do I stop this annoying gross habit. I feel like making him sleep in the barn since he acts like such a slob. How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• rolling on floorThat's precious! I'm with ya.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Tell him that for you his chew spit is equivalent in grossness to you leaving used tampons for him to stumble upon. If that doesn't work, actually leave a used tampon in the shower for him to find. I know it is gross...but sometimes a nasty surprise is what a man needs to see how gross his habit is.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• lol, I chew skoal to so I relate to your hubby. I spit in a cup though or in the sink. Is it loose chew he is spitting in the shower or is it just the spit? He should throw his dip in the trash but spittin in the shower is fine.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Tell him it's gross. But we all have our gross habits.
    jessicaeby05

Answer by jessicaeby05 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• He is risking cancer of the jaw and throat. Take out a big life insurance policy on him.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010