should i be able to feel the babys head in my vagina.

Im 29 weeks pregnant and you can feel the babies head. Shes not coming out or anything. its like she wants to though

roniduke58

Asked by roniduke58 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your vagina is not that long. I think what you mean to say is pushing against your cervix? if your baby was in your vagina, you would be delivering. at 29 weeks, I'm not sure its super common for a baby to engage that early, but I'm sure its not out of the question. If you can literally feel your baby's head, something is very wrong if you aren't delivering.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• you might feel pressure down there but if you feel like with your fingers the babies head you need to call 911 a 29 weeker needs intensive care
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My son head is down when I went 4 a check up my doctor felt his head and try 2 push him up im 29 weeks but that's your cervix
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 9:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• it just feels like that..but you dont have to worry the baby might have just dropped..and it feels like your carrying a basket ball inbetween your legs :)..it will be over soon!!
    MamaD620

Answer by MamaD620 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010