how long does it take for a tooth to come in?

i think my baby is teething and i was just curious how long the fussyness lasts and how long it takes for the teeth to cut?

juliak818

Asked by juliak818 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• could take a day or two, or as much as a month. every child is different. mine sure were!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• freaking forever! my dd is normally great with teething, no fussiness or anything, but her canines are coming in at the same time (the WORST ones cuz apparently they hurt worse) so she has been on my hip fussing like crazy for 2 days straight! i'm ready for them to come out now! lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My baby is 4 months and 2weeks and today I just noticed and felt her tooth today
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My daughter's teeth take about a week from detection to being fully out. She just pushed in her TENTH tooth! Her second molar. It's crazy, she's only 13 months old. She's been teething nonstop since she was four months old. They say teething is over around age 3.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010