Porn for women?

My husband and I have been trying some new things lately to spice up our sex life. The last time we talked about things that we might be interested in trying he suggested watching porn. This is something that we have never done together before. I've seen very little porn myself, but from what I have seen it doesn't seem like something that would turn me on. It just looks really cheap and raunchy... I was wondering if any of you ladies would know if there's any porn out there made more for women? I mean, something with a decent plot and decent looking people that are decent actors. Is this asking too much? lol I've read erotic stories before and enjoyed them, but I think it'd be nice to try watching something with my hubby. I'd even be interested in just really sexy movies that aren't considered "porn" if you have suggestions. Thanks, ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i dream of jenna... title tells it all i dream of genie....also hdden camra ones... there more realistic....caught on tape....theres also some done by a man named max hardcore...DONT WATCH THEM there mean and nasty andi would beat a man up that tried or did that to me..if u have cable like on demand order cheaters like the show but they show everything so story line and some sex ad it gives u something to tlk about...any questions mess me...me and dh are "movie" people we enjoy it together and helps us try or d new things...good luck...also web site for movies is adam and eve..aduly site. i have more web ites but would hve to look for the names so if u want them let m know..again good luck....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• sorry...stupid keys are sticking....ok that dosent sound good... lol....its coffee.....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• channels like cinemax AKA Skinamax lol normally have movies that attempt a plot. Search for movies with Shannon Tweed and you can find a couple of decent ones.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Maybe you'd do better with some sensual movie that you have seen and liked. There was a Kama Sutra movie a while back that was pretty interesting. I've seen most of the movies Adam and Eve sells. They are rated high but the acting is terrible imho. How about a movie that moved you emotionally since women are emotional creatures? It's all about what turns you on. Sometimes just a simple romance movie can turn a woman on pretty good.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Try watching Nip Tuck, it's soft porn on Tv.
    Anonymous

• There is an online site that is called for the girls. Check it out. I think they have couples porn with storylines and also a magazine type section for reading. It's a site made for women in mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• OP here. Thanks for the suggestions ladies. I will definitely check into some of these.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010