How is the best way to move on from divorce when you know it's the right thing to do?

hi, i have been treated terribley buy my s2bx husband. He doesnt even care about our baby girl that much and is just going to send child support and see her maybe 3 weeks a year, b/c he's staying in the military. I loved him, but he treated me horrible, without going into to many details. I just want advice from people who have been throuh this, I wanna show strength 4 my daughter!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I finally got over my X and my divorce when I realized that my

dream....

all that I wanted for myself and my daughter...

still did exist.....

just not with him... do you get that..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You take it day by day. Join a single mommies group and plan play dates...go back to school...work...anything to keep you on your feet and enjoying all your time with your daughter. Let yourself grieve the loss of your marriage. Go through the motions if you must. It one point you'll feel anger...write out an email to your Ex, and let it all out...but don't send it. Many people find that writing helps. Surround yourself with people that love and care for you. GL sweetie...it's not easy, but you WILL heal, and you WILL eventually find the man you're meant to be with forever (just make sure your heart is healed first!).
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I ALSO HAVE...MILITARTY MOMS, in my group.... Feel free to apply ..Candic844, is my accepting adin..

. MY SIGGY IS CLICK-ABLE.

NO DRAMA ALLOWED! We have ALL been through enough! This is a safe place that you can come to cry, vent or release your frustrations even if you are not ready to leave your abuser yet. ... MORE NO DRAMA ALLOWED! We have ALL been through enough! This is a safe place that you can come to cry, vent or release your frustrations even if you are not ready to leave your abuser yet. YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED HERE! Everyone here from the Group Owner to the Administrators have once walked in your shoes. We are NOT professionals, but rather a group of women offering our support based on our personal experiences. We are a very active and informative group. Please take the time to read posted information & add to it, in order to help others. PlEASE POST....

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My husband is an Army MP.He asked me for a divorce when I was 9 weeks pregnant.I'm 28 weeks now.I take it a day at a time. It's gotten easier to deal with over time and I feel stronger because of what he did to me.I have come so far already and I still get up and go on everyday despite him.He was verbally abusive and very irresponsible with our money (just not a good husband).I truly believe now that he did me a favor by walking away and he also did a favor for our son.Now I can move on to bigger and better things and I can concentrate on being a great mommy instead of having my feelings crushed on a daily basis and always being stressed over money.One day I will find someone who will treat me the way I deserve to be treated and who will love my son like their own.As much as what he did was beyond cruel and wrong and as much as it hurt I believe things happen for a reason and that in time those reasons will reveal themselves
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would tell you to get some counsoling for yourself and take it one day at a time. YOu can do it!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2010