Has anyone dealt with Norovirus(winter vomiting flu)?:(

Its been at least 6 days since both of my children where infected. Its a stomach bug that had them vomiting after 24 hours of exposure along with symptoms like nausea, fatigue, and diarrhea . My husband and I had also cought it a day ago. THe doctor said to just keep hydrated. They both seem to feel better but My youngest one still has bad diarrhea. Any other advice???

AmandaPina703

Asked by AmandaPina703 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• Both my sons had it but luckily my DH and I never got it. Never went to the doc cause I have dealt with them having it in past years and knew how to deal with it. It went away after a day/day and a half and they were fine. Just had to keep hydrated (tiny sips of juice or water) and lots of rest. Just had one TIRED mommy! lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Not much you can do but keep them as hydrated as possible. A few years back we had that one where the vomit was about four days and the diarrhea was about 8. Horrible. I feel your pain. Hang in there.
    Anonymous