What's your BIGGEST dream?

1. Tell us, what is/was your biggest dream, and 2. have you accomplished it, are you still working at it or have you given up?

Here's mine.

1. I want to get a job working with other countries and traveling for the rest of my life.

2. I'm working on it. I start college this fall, majoring in International Relations and possibly double-majoring in Political Science. I will also get certified in Arab and Spanish culture and language.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My biggest dream is for my manuscript to be published.

I am working on it, I have entered a writing contest in which the prize is cash and a contract. I have also moved on to my second book. If I do not win then it will go out to agents.

So, we'll see.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• heatheryn - that's great! best of luck (:

- OP
    Anonymous

• both are wonderful dreams!!!

My dream was to have two beautiful babies and a loving husband. I have a 2 yr old son and a baby girl planning on being here Feb 26th and my hubby is fantastic. My dream outside of them is to be a professional photographer. I am WELL on my way. I self teach and am building my business while I raise my children and once they are in school I will go fulltime in my business. :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Thanks! My fingers are crossed but I hold my breath when I go get the mail to see if there is a rejection in there. One month into judging and I haven't been rejected....so we'll see!

A few people have read it and loved it, but two of them could be biased, the other not so much. lol
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• - to have a loving man for a hubby that is a father to my son as well
    - still a single mom w/o a father in my son's life :(
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• was to become a great hairstylist (for the stars!) ...
    LONG story short- didn't happen
    now? I jsut want to get out of Utah-got to Texas and be able to pay the bills and hopefully have a little fun along the way
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Professional Photographer.
    Specifically National Geographic Photographer.

I haven't even tried to go after it . I do fail miserably at going after my dreams. I still have life left though. I'll get there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2010