What sexual position did you use when trying for twins?

I'm just wondering what brings up your percentage rate of having twins, there are so many woman on cafemom having twins, but they claim is all natural. I thought twins were like, 1 in a 100 or more! haha.. So I'm wondering what positions, what did you eat...etc...etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have twins and it was all do to the fact that my ovaries released two eggs that month.

I know that sweet potatoes and cinnamon are suppose to increase your changes of producing more eggs in a cycle because sweet potatoes have a high amount of natural estrogen, I don't know why cinnamon works. Different cultures have higher incidence of twins and some say diet can be linked to some of this.Good Luck!
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It is either genetic, due to fertility drugs, or a freak accident. There is no position to make twins. Just like no position to ensure the gender of the baby. Old wives tales.
    Anonymous

• I strongly believe in "Old Wives tales" they have all been true for my last pregnancy, so I want to see what works. Thanks for the response though, I'm looking for the fun of it while we're trying.
    Anonymous

• If you want to have twins try to conceive while breastfeeding. The normal chance of having twins is 1.1% when breastfeeding it's 12.4%...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Thank you for your answer Kaylan, I'm not breastfeeding anymore....so anymore tips?? haha
    Anonymous

• *Bump* Anyone???
    Anonymous

• Sure I went to Macy's and bought a $40 dollar pillow. I put it up against the wall. I did a headstand, spread my legs, rested on ankle on the dresser, and rested on ankle 51/2 feet apart on the night stand. My hubby made sure the angle of his weapon was exactly 83% towards the cervix. After the act, he fell right asleep, on his feet. I stayed there for two hours. I have had 4 sets of twins. This method was mailed to me after going around the world 7 times. You have 24 hours to mail this to 10 people to assure that you will have 4 sets of twins.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Seriously I would go to a twins, or multiples group. I bet you hear fertility drugs, and there will be a woman or two that will probably recommend some herbs. Good luck!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• you cant bump a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Statistics are showing that the number of twin births have increased quite a bit over the years. One reason for this is technology. Parents can now get help to conceive by in vitro which commonly results in multiple births. Other reasons for the increase in twin births and multiples are unknown (which doesn't help explain the increase in natural twin conception). There is no sexual position or anything else that can help increase your odds of having twins. Some people are more prone to have twins because twins run in their families.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2010