i need to know if this is odd or might i be over reacting?

my ex husband has custody of my daughter (thats a whole other problem) i live 2000 miles away from them now. but i get updates from my mother who still watches her when they need a sitter. aside from all the other worries, this one stikes me as very odd. my daughter who is three aside from never wanting to be around guys all the sudden, is terrified to wipe herself after going potty. she never had this problem until a couple weeks ago. she has to wait for her daddy or grandma to wipe her. she cries when ever she has to go in fear she might wipe. she gets in trouble if she wipes herself. This to me makes no sense, as nither does alot of things she does lately. but this is bothering me something terrible. as i'm trying to get back full custody of her which is hard when he has a crooked judge on his side, but i worry about her and don't have a clue what to do. and this odd behavior is only getting worse. but is this odd or not?

shylopaws

Asked by shylopaws at 11:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• Yes that is odd. I would definitely be concerned about child molestation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yes. That sounds like abnormal behaviour. I would talk to the court and see what you can do about getting CPS to investigate the situation. Have a couselour talk to your daughter to see if they can figure out why. Maybe your Mom can even talk to her and see why she doesn't want to wipe herself. Either way, you need to find the root of the problem. It's either 1. She's being molested or 2. She is getting a severe consequence for wiping herself. Either way, you need to intervene as much as you can.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• she could have a yeast infection, call your mom and have her take her to the doctor, if anything looks unusual the doctor will be able to examine and see, plus the doctor is required by law to report any abuse cases, this only would help you get custody back, and relieve your worries, so sorry must be hard being so far!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2010