IM DYING

I swear ever since I had my child my body has NOT been the same...is it just me? or has anyone else felt this way..I had my child a year ago and stopped breastfeeding a month ago...when will I be normal again?? like I was before I had my baby?? My metabolism has been all out of wack, sometimes im hungry sometimes im not..I started getting warts on my hands like I did when I was 10 !! after all these years why would they just come back..then I started getting cold sores again and hadnt had those since I was a kid either..this all started right after I had her. I havent gotten sick in over 2 years though so I guess thats a plus, thats about the only good thing..so I guess my immune system isnt too awful bad..but ive just had all these weird little things happen and things reamerge after years and years without seeing them..I just dont feel the way I did before I got pregnant...am I the only one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh worry you don't feel well. maybe have a complete workup of your blood and hormones, thyroid, diabetes etc.

Feel better!!! I've had some pregancies that during and afterwards I was just drained tired seeing double for a long time. Just had to force myself to rest even w/o sleep. maybe try for that too for yourself.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• According to my mother, this is the end of our happiness. Then again, according to my mother, it's the end of the world, Jesus has deserted and we're all going to live on refried beans for the rest of eternity.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• we're all going to live on refried beans for the rest of eternity.

HAHAHA I hope someone brings the air freshener!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2010