When will I be normal again

I swear ever since I had my child my body has NOT been the same...is it just me? or has anyone else felt this way..I had my child a year ago and stopped breastfeeding a month ago...when will I be normal again?? like I was before I had my baby?? My metabolism has been all out of wack, sometimes im hungry sometimes im not..I started getting warts on my hands like I did when I was 10 !! after all these years why would they just come back..then I started getting cold sores again and hadnt had those since I was a kid either..this all started right after I had her. I havent gotten sick in over 2 years though so I guess thats a plus, thats about the only good thing..so I guess my immune system isnt too awful bad..but ive just had all these weird little things happen and things reamerge after years and years without seeing them..I just dont feel the way I did before I got pregnant...am I the only one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• I don't think I have had anything like that happen. All I have now is aches and pains because I have one hip higher than the other from pushing him out. Well, that and my immune system has gone to hell. I get sick really easy now, so that's a downside too. I think that's about it. Do you think maybe it's a hormone embalance? Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it, and see what's going on.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2010