Common decency and manners aren't so common, are they?

I find rude people and their rude kids everywhere!! I am walking and get shoved by a kid (8 to 10 yrs old) and the parent walk behind him without an apology!!!!!!! HELLO!??? I have a 3 year old with more manners than that! If she doesn't apologize I do!

Rude people suck!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• its true so many people do not know their manners and act like no one else in the world is important that is why it is important for you to keep teaching your kids so not everyone will be rude
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 12:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yes they do! i went to the grocery store the other day with my friend...and 1 out of 7 people said excuse me..when they cut me off! so when i take my daughter, 3, to the store, and we walk by someone- i always tell her to say excuse me. even if they are still in our way.
    and another thing that bothers me. people in such a hurry to get where ever they have to go they dont look back before letting the door close...RIGHT IN MY FACE! ugh! so with my daughter, and my purchases, my purse, and my car keys, i also have to catch the door so i dont get hurt! urg!
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i know! it is crazy! i have 4 kids, and we go to the gym. i have a dbl stroller, and my older boys are very good about holding doors for me, and others right behind us! one day my dh was with us and held the door for me w/ the stroller, and this man not only cuts infront of me, but then cuts me off as well! Guess what? he was a football player for the Detroit Lions! What Losers!!!!!! we often find that men don't hold the door for us, but moms often do.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• !!!!!! we often find that men don't hold the door for us, but moms often do.

This is so true. Woman, even teenage girls always hold the door for me when I have the stroller. I can't remember a single instance when a man has. They often try to get in front of me so they don't get slowed down.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2010