Did you feel your baby move alot?

I'm 15 weeks right now and every now and then I feel the baby move but not as much as I did with my first. Is it normal or is still too early to feel something obvious and more frequent?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I feel mine move more now at 22 weeks than I did at 15. I would give it a little more time. And congrats!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It's still early to feel really obvious movement. Nothing to worry about. I only felt little flutters at this stage. Didn't start feeling strong kicks until after week 20.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• And another thing. It's normal for any little movements you feel right now to still be infrequent or irregular.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Aw, congrats, I feel him move ALL the time! Okay I'm 25 wks, but seriously don't go more than ten min without feeling him..it get worse when I'm driving..I drive a mustang and I'm 4'11 to began with so I guess when I'm driving I smash him or something but he really starts moving!! :) I love it but at night it can get a little annoying when I need rest ;)
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the congrats guys! And thanks for the answers. It's been a while since I was last pregnant so I cant' remember. hehe
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I am at 30 weeks and the baby moves non stop your muscles are stretching and with the baby on top of your bladder you feel alot of movement but depending on your ultrasound how big the baby is has alot to do with their movements if its bothersome take a tylonal or warm bath or have your spouse give a massage every now and then.
    mandy550

Answer by mandy550 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• They say u feel more with the second child than with the first and earlier than with the first... however with me, I didnt feel anything until I was about 22 weeks and this is my first.,
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010