Florida...?

My brother is getting married in florida ( on the beach) ...we are from ohio and have never been there.......They are getting married july 17 ---- how hot do you think it will be ( I know you wont know the exact temp) ....but does it usually get in the 100's downt here? Is it really humid?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what part of Florida you're going to.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 12:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It often gets into the 90s that time of year here and yes it's usually very humid.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Pennsicola? not sure what part that is
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• its hot, and humid. especially if its on the beach. my advice would be, make sure there is an inside venue, because florida weather in the summer can be very unpredictable. so one minute it may be sunny, and the next it will be raining.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It should be around the 80s or 90s (it rarely gets to 100 or above in FL) and expect some rain in the afternoon. It will probably be really humid, and there will probably be mosquitos in the evening. Lovely, huh?
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• lol yeah...florida is the last state I would ever want to go to....but that is where they want it...so hopefully it turns out great... but they are just doing it on the beach and then hang out at the beach I guess...and then having a reception back here for all of the family ( just parents and me and my husband. kids are going to the actual ceremony)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Usually it's around the upper 80's or lower 90's around that time of yr. Might be a bit hotter. Humidity is very high, so it will feel warmer. Sometimes the coastal areas are cooler than the inland areas, but it's still going to be very hot. Just make sure to drink lots and lots of water and wear lots of sunscreen.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yes and very humid!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2010