Team Coco? Or Team Leno?

Coco all the way!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• COCO!! He's leaving with a lot of money, but really got screwed over...
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I know. STupid Jay.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I keep seeing stuff about this...but can someone give me and recap of what is going on with them
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• ANSWERS THE RECAP QUESTION--CONAN LAST DAY IS FRIDAY THE 22. HE SETTLED WITH NBC FOR 42 MILLION 30 MILLION FOR HIM AND 12 FOR STAFF. JAY LENO WILL GET THE TONIGHT SHOW IN MARCH AFTER THE OLYMPIC'S ARE OVER. CONAN WILL HAVE A SHOW ON FOX BUT NOT UNTIL SEPTEMBER.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well recap is after they took Leno off, and gave job to Conan who'd wanted it, they let him have it for 7 months then kick him off asking Jay back.. Conan isn't happy they only gave him that position for what 7 months?
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Team COCO!!! I have a feeling that The tonight show will not last much longer...too bad, it was really a historical show.

Watching Conan last night had me cracking up!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Leno. I was never a fan of Conan and have not watched the Tonight Show since he took over. I also haven't watched Jay since he went to prime time because there are other shows I watch at 10p. So happy that Jay will be back on & so happy that I won't be subjected to Conan on NBC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Maybe all you "Coco" supporters should be angry with NBC, since they're the ones who did all this, not Leno. Leno doesn't have the power to do it, it's the execs at NBC. Please, get a clue before you continue bashing Jay Leno.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Jay could have said no.I'm on team Coco!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Anon 53

Why doesn't Leno just f-ing retire? He was supposed to retire anyway? Why doesn't he be the big man in his conflict and just retire and let Conan have his reign on the Tonight Show for once.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010