will magic erasers do this?

will they clean nicotine off walls? what are some good cleaners for wallas that wont damage them or make them look weird lol thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• vinegar and water is a safe all purpose cleaner, but magic erasers will clean anything lol
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I usually take my sponge mop and use Spic and Span cleaner just like I use on my tile and scrub the walls with it. Diluted with water, just like for the floors, of course. It doesn't mess up your paint at all. Not sure about the nicotine though, I have no idea about that.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Nicotine?

My FIL lived at a place for 11yr.s & smoked 3 packs until he passed away 4days from him 48th b-day (on father's day).

The only thing we could do that helped the look & smell of the walls was paint which was a huge pain in the behind for my hub (I didn't help because I was preg with our son).
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Killz Paint
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Is "Killz Paint" a brand? Because we painted with high quality (white paint) & the room looked awesome, it even looked bigger not to mention it didn't smell like junk anymore.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• in my experience, magic erasers clean anything but I would paint in your situation....either way I guess it is worth a shot and then worst case scenario you paint anyway....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• lol, thanks for that clarification...lol.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• No problem, I heard about this paint years ago, because we had to use it when we would move. Mom was a heavy smoker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My grandma used bleach water to clean the walls.
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 4:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2010