looking for a support group battling depression can anyone help?

I am on depression medication and when i feel down I have no support sure theres people around but it feels like I cant talk to them I feel alone sometimes I know things will get better but currently beliving that is a struggle andd with everything thats happening its stressful i feel so overwhelmed I see doctors for this but it doesnt feel like enough also having jitters about the pregnancy always thinking something will happen or go wrong just looking for someone i can get to know that has some symptoms that i can relate to with my husband being away it seems to be getting harder

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hey Honey,,.,,, I went through depression also.. but we have an on time God that can comfort us..... get on your knees and pray, I promise prayer changes... Also get real pretty do your hair, Nails, make up... whatever you could and be beautiful because you are... I had to do that sometimes... If you ever need someone to talk to or just need encouragement you can holla at me... If you want you can message me and I would be more than willing to give you my number... I'm not super spiritual, however i believe it is good to have someone there to talk to for encouragement or whatever the case may be..... Enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible!!!!
    BabySanaa

Answer by BabySanaa at 9:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010