How am I supposed to cope with this?

I miscarried for the 3rd time in a row in November, I was 15w4d along.

My husband still keeps in contact with his old friends, two of his ex girlfriends are pregnant now. My best friend just had a baby, another good friend just found out she was pregnant today, I'm bombarded with pregnant women where I work including one who had the exact same due date as me, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do about it. :(

DH told me last week that he was content with our son who's almost 4, and that he doesn't want to try again because it's "obviously not meant to be". I can understand what he's saying but damn it seems so unfair. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I miscarried 3 times and then had my daughter. Talk to a dr about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I don't know how to tell you to cope. It's difficult to be around people who are expecting when you've lost a child to miscarriage or otherwise. It does get a little easier with time, but it takes time. (((((HUGS)))))
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I know how you feel. I went through this when my son was stillborn. Seemed like everyone I knew was pregnant, or had a baby. It was rough. Makes you wonder why you are being punished. At least that's how I felt. You aren't being punished at all, I'm sure you know that. Just let nature take it's course. When you are meant to have another beautiful baby, it will happen. I won't say, don't let it get you down, because it will of course when you think about it. Just take comfort in knowing you have a wonderful son, and a loving husband. That's something not many people can say. Right now, you have a family that is perfect for you. :)
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I'm so sorry for what you are dealing with, it isn't fair. Talk to a fertility doctor you might be surprised at the advice they give you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010