right now.. what has you stressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• School work...and Im on CM......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Moving
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• moving , lost job, can't pay mortgage(might lose our house), Healthcare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I can't get on the group I want to get on because my husband is awake and will try to read it. I have no privacy. Only when he is asleep do I have privacy and I'm always afraid he'll wake up
    Anonymous

• My blood sugars...im starting to think my diabetes is a losing battle :(
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• dealing with the 2 year death anniversary coming up in a few days of my ex boyfriend... eh..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My dad has a terminal illness and now my parents have decided to move an 8 hour drive away. They want us to rent to own their house, it would be a good thing for us, but I am torn because I don't want to make it easy for them to leave. I am so angry and hurt by them choosing to leave when we need him more than ever.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Hubby hasn't worked in two weeks and isn't showing a lot of initiative to his boss to let him know he really needs the work and can't spend all of this time sitting at home anymore. He has already used his vacation time and we are going on day three of nothing coming in on this next check at all. I know many are in far worse situations and it may seem petty to be upset over such a small amount of time without work. This really came out of nowhere though and if it continues we will end up being in a far worse situation as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My husband found out today that he is losing his job. Where will he work now? Will he even be able to get work? Where will we live? How will we pay our bills? Will I have to go back to work instead? Will I be able to find work? If we have to move, how will it impact our kids? If we have to move will we be able to sell our house? Now it's a good thing I can't get pregnant....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Moving
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 2:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2010