Could I be pregnant?

My husband I decided one last child so I started tracking my ovulation. The ovulation kit showed that I was ovulating last Thursday and we did have sex that night. Now it has been a week since then. I have a sore throat and a few minutes ago I woke up and was coughing hard and threw up. My breasts are very tender and I feel kind of like I am getting my period type symptoms. I think it is too early to take a pregnance test but I feel like I am. Could I have symptoms this early to indicate I am pregnant? I don't think I can take a pregnancy until next week sometime (my last period started on Dec 28)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could also be havin the flu! having a sore throat has nothing to do with being pregnant. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• You could besick a sore throat and cough are not signs of pregnancy.
    Your most fertile days arent during ovulation anyways. Your most fertile days a a day or 2 before you ovulate
    Anonymous

• I was tracking too & we made love everytime I ovulated it still took 4 months to get preggers. Every month I thought I was pregnant. I used way too many tests. If I were you I'd wait until I missed my period to check.

Of course you could be pregnant but it could also be psychosomatic at this point & you could have a virus since you have a sore throat.

Best wishes...
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i have winter allergies. i constantly sneeze and my eyes hurt. i wake up with a sore throat and stuffy nose. and am not preg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2010