My son is sleeping on the floor

My 21 month old son is sleeping on the floor!! We switched him to a toddler bed on the first of this month because he was climbing out of his crib. The first few day were good, slept in the bed. He can get into the bed just fine. But now i find him laying on a pile of blankets on the floor!! He takes the blanket off the bed and puts them on the floor and sleeps on them. should i worry? i feel bad. Should i let him be or what?

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 2:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL, My son did that,.Only for a while tho eventually he ended up back in bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Leave him alone. He will sleep fine and why risk waking him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My oldest daughter did the same thing and I just left her there. She eventually started sleeping in her bed all night.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 8:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Both my girls did that. So just let him be.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would just leave him alone, sooner or later he will start sleeping in his bed again. (my younger 2 boys did that too, it was very short-lived)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2010