15 month old what can we do @ home.HELP PLS

i am a SAHM to a 15 month old also a young first time mother. we need to get on a schedule but i dont know how. baby goes to bed around 9 but sleeps in till like 12. what should i do. and i want to get on a more strickt daytime schedule. like meal times and snack times and nap times. and how what kind of fun activites can we do that will spark his interst to learn or sit still to read a book.

AnGiE250

Asked by AnGiE250 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• start a routine before bedtime read to him a story make it quiet time turn off the tv, .buy some hard cover books and have a few available in each room. Some local library's and book stores offer story time witch is FREE. . I would recommend waking him up at 8:00 feed him breakfast and take him to your local park. Your son will interact with other children, play and get tired pack some snacks, bring a few sand toys and plan on staying for at least two hours. When you get home from the park feed him lunch unless you had a picnic at the park lie with him and read to him. I use to read to my twins at nap time I would have them each pick out a book, we would lie in my bed together and I would read to them. I would actually fall asleep with them so I got a nap too. Enjoy your baby!!
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 3:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• thank you.
    AnGiE250

Answer by AnGiE250 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2010