who's tried or is using goodstart formula?

I love it... and both my daughters did as well. I don't see it mentioned ever always enfamil and similac.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I HATE enfamil and similac, they smell aweful!
    I can imagine how they taste.
    We use nestle goodstart and IF breastfeeding fails again for me then we will use that again.
    Even our drs ( for both kids) have said that goodstart is better because they use less milk proteins and break it down more so it is in fact easier on babies tummy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestlé_boycott

NO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Oh ya because wikipedia is SO 100% correct right? Seeing as ANYONE can edit ANY page.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• they all taste disgusting; go ahead and give it a try. mt twin boys were not bf for long and they were on good start bc thats what WIC provided. About Wikipedia: Editors will come correct the information if its inorrect, and there are other reputable sources about Nestle's shanannogens besides Wiki.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My son was using goodstart at first and he constanly had a stomach ach. it give some babies alot of gas and it works great for others. it just all depends!! i see nothing wrong with it! just didnt work for my son
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• my dd has been on goodstart since her second month and she does really well, we tried ALL the other ones and they hurt her tummy. she is on the "natural cultures" and seems to do really well with it. every baby is so different with different levels of GI maturity so its always a trial and error process i think. and of course not all babies are going to thrive on the same thing. good luck.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have used Goodstart Gentle Plus since my LO was about 6 weeks old. Enfamil made him constapated and he does really well on this.
    daisy61981

Answer by daisy61981 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010