What would you do with a friend like this?

I wish I could make her see she is setting her self up for heart ache everytime.

She has met and MOVED across country 3 times for guys she met on myspace.
Everyone of those guys used her and cheated.
NOW she had come home for 2 weeks at christmas time, met a guy one night and agreed to marry him 3 days later!

I just dont see why she is so desperate to have someone. She needs to take her time. She is only 23 she has time.
I just dont want to see her hurt again.

( oh and so I dont get someone saying Im jealous, I am far from it, I am married with 2 beautiful children and a house.)
I just dont want to see her be hurt again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Oi...I would quickly run out of patience with a friend like this. You are a bigger person than me for not kicking her stupid butt to the curb! I cannot STAND drama like that anymore....I left my highschool friends IN HIGHSCHOOL! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well I say this with the assumption that you've probably already tried to speak to her, she's a big girl no matter how inmature her behavior perhaps is. And you can't make her do anything she doesn't want to, the fact that this has happened three times and she's now engaged pratically to a stranger, shows that she's the ones whos going to need to ask for advice for her decisions, not you. I understand you caring about her as a friend, but as I said I'm assuming if she's your friend you've already been there for her and attempted to speak to her.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Ive tried yes, She says it is true love. ( just like it was the other 3 times) I just hate seeing her so depressed. In a way I hope this lasts. I cant stand seeing her so hurt when it all hits the fan

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would probably distance myself from her. Her life choices lead to alot of drama, and I find that toxic.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 4:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2010