We didnt sign up because we dont want the junk mail

Why does my MIL feel the need to FOWARD junk mail to us? We didnt want it so we didnt sign up on those baby sites!

I think what really gets me is she has to send those newsletters fromteh baby sites and NOT ONE has the right age. At this rate we should be expecting a 1 birthday card frommy MIL next month!
That would be 3 months early!

I just dotn see the need for her to send us that crap.
Why cant she just stop? We have told her to stop with that she says she will and she doesnt.
We even get links to craigs list for crap.
We dont want it and we dont need it.
I just want to scream so bad!
I just feel like she is trying to run everything from our money to our child. She has to try to stick her nose in EVERTHING and when DH doesnt tell her or call her she starts with the " oh boohoo you dont love me anymore, after all I did for you when you were young how could you treat me like this"
AGHHHHH
What is with her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• laughingWe old gals keep thinking we're helping but she's the first one I've heard of that still pulls that you don't love me crap! Actually, she's telling you a lot when she says that. She's desperately crying out for you to love her and she's trying to show you that she still has value. She wants you to need her. So let's try this....tell her that you appreciate her online efforts but that you have all that you need. THEN figure out something you could need her for and let her focus on that. Give her something to look forward to and still feel like she's helping out.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Ran out of room. Wanted to say thanks for letting me vent :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• LOL, You would think tho with how busy she is with her travleing and quilting business she wouldnt have time to but in but she does LOL>
    Thanks :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2010