Will will all reach our end soon???

Does anyone else out there think that all of these natural disasters are the beginning of the end? Time was measured differently when Revelations was written and who's to say that it will happen overnight? The Flood in New Orleans. The worst earthquake in 200 years in Haiti. The mud slides and massive floods happening in California as we speak. Am I really the only one who's scared right now? Because I've really been considering changing my life...stopping some things and starting some other things. Just trying to become a better person than I've been in my past, you know? And though my man thinks I'm being dramatic...I don't want to burn in hell. We've argued about this over the last week. Cursing and door slamming type arguing. And even though I love him, his opinion holds little weight in comparison to the fate of my soul, you know? Am I the only one who feels this way?

Dmommy4

Asked by Dmommy4 at 5:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes the end is verry close. We are not all going to burst into flames and die tho things will just be drasticly diferent than they are now. Also, you feeling like you want to become a better person is exactly what's to be expected. It talks about it in the bible, I don't want to look up the exact scripture but it says that in the end times people will begin to follow God more than ever before. BUT this isn't something that anyone should be worried about it is going to be wonderful when God decides that this has gone on long enough!
    mom2mandjax

Answer by mom2mandjax at 9:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I'm not particularly worried about it. Not that I'm perfect or even that much into religion, but I'm pretty comfortable with my life.

My thoughts may be totally off base because I don't know your particular situation, but in my experience being a good person generally doesn't take the support of anyone else. Its about the choices you make every day, your attitudes, and living based on a firm belief system (religious or otherwise).
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• These natural distasters happen all the time. Why make a big fuss over it now? Every year you hear of these things. Things happen. I HIGHLY doubt god would let you even " guess" when the end of the world is
    It is a stupid thing to get in a fight over too. IF the end of the world is to happen do you really think god wants you fighting with your family?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• if there are things you need to change then change them because it is the thing to do not because you fear. as for the end times maybe maybenot there have been people since Jesis time thinking they see the signs of the end. It really makes no difference. your end time could be tomorrow.so if you want to straighten up your life then do it .
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 5:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Who is jesis PP??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I am not religious, so all this the world is going to end and we are either going to heaven or hell type stuff I do not believe in really.  But if you do, well you better get to changing then.

To anonymous :36. Being the spelling police to day are you. You know what she meant.

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• NO I dont knwo what she freakin ment! If I did I wouldnt had said anything so STFU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Nope, I don't believe in any of that religious scare mongering crap.    We live on a geologically active planet and sh*t happens.  

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• there has always been natural disasters...and there always will be.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I don't believe in the end of the world crap, sorry.

Things have ALWAYS been happening. Two little inventions called the internet and the news have made it possible to know about natural disasters instantaneously. Earthquakes are nothing new. AT ALL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010