Have you ever

100% really just wanted to know an answer to a question but decided not to ask it because if you did nothing but childish people would start some kind of fight in your post?
It is controversal but I just always wanted to ask. I dont because of the childish petty people on here that cant just answer a question.

Have you ever had a question you wanted to ask but decided not to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had lots of ANSWERS I've wanted to post but haven't lol..sometimes I slip and get my hand slapped by the powers that be. I guess there have been questions I don't post for the same reason....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• this is the most confusing post i have seen to date. Is this an important question? Do you really want an answer or are you just fishing for trouble? Just ask the question, if people criticize you, so be it. Let it roll off your back like a duck in the rain.
    mouse1085

Answer by mouse1085 at 6:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• No, If I were to ask then I would be called a "troll" and " basher"
    I probably would NEVER get the answer. I would jsut have a bunch of people bashing me for asking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• What the....where's the question here lol....I haven't had much sleep, it's way too early, I'm at work, and easily confused :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Have you ever had a question you wanted to ask but decided not to?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I have asked but always ask them anon. for some reason that makes the bashing not feel as bad, like it's not personal that way. I also explain at the beginning of the question that I don't want to be bashed it's just a question and why I wanted to ask it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• If you want a heartfelt response & not a bunch of moms screaming @ you that you are the worst thing to ever walk the face of the earth ask your ? in a group. If your not a member of a group then type a keyword of your ? in & find one! I always get better & nicer & thoughtful answers there, not here.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• no, I'd ask it anyway and disregard disrespectful or irrelevant answers

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yup
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• do i let a**holes silence me ---- nope!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2010