Too much Amniotic fluid at 34 weeks!

What are the complications of this during labor and delivery?

MommyPowell77

Asked by MommyPowell77 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No complications unless you are induced. Induction itself has complications.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 10:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• You should just be a little more aware of preterm labor. You are at an increased risk of post partum bleeding, so you just need to be monitored closely after you give birth.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/highamnioticfluidpolyhydramnios.htm

TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i have heard that too much amniotic fluid could be an indication that something is wrong...for me, i had twins! what does your dr. think? have you done a glucose test? extra amniotic fluid can be a sign of gestational diabetes.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i had alot of fulid. i was sooooo huge . atht at 6 mts peopleo aske med if the baby was coming soon. i had no complications. except m,y lower lims swoll up form all the water and when my water broke(it was a trickled) it was aklot. my water broke at 5 am and at 11 ami got piticoin and my water was like a lake under me(gross)
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2010