how can I do the love dare if my husband lives in another state?

My husband is working in another state indefinately. It's taking a toll on our marriage so I would like to do the love dare. Can I make it work even though I only get to see him every 3-4 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• WTH is "the love dare" ?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Your family needs real solutions, not the love dare.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 11:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I have no idea what the love dare is, please explain.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:24 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Yah, whatever it is, it doesn't sound good. I agree that you both need counseling and figure out a way to live together....that is not a good way to be married.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• The Love Dare, featured in the new movie Fireproof starring Kirk Cameron, is a forty-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Too many marriages end when someone says "I don't love you anymore." The Love Dare discusses how such a statement reveals a lack of understanding about the fundamental nature of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare". Many people say it has revived their marriages!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My husbands company promised him a transfer so I moved first to find a house,job, etc... Well, the company didn't keep their promise and now neither one of us can find a decent job where the other lives. So, we are stuck like this for now and I would like to make the best of it instead of giving up. Trust me- we both would like to live as a whole family again. I just want something to encourage us and keep us close as a couple until we can be together again. If you don't know what the love dare is then watch the movie "Fireproof". Good movie.
    gablegirl

Answer by gablegirl at 11:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• If it were me I would move back with the hubby. Maybe whoever will lose the least in moving needs to be the one to do it. What if anything did the company say about the situation?
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Your basically a girlfriend. You need to make arrangements to move back near or in with your husband. If it is a job issue someone needs to give in and a compromise needs to be made.
    Anonymous