Weird Positions

Does anyone do those weird porno positions? I never have becaue I just can't imagine they feel comfortable.

MalhotraFamily

Asked by MalhotraFamily at 12:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Which ones do you consider weird?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• They're not weird. There is so much more to an exciting sex life than just missionary position and doggy style. You would not believe the orgasms you can have if your s/o hits it from the side. *shudders*
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well we do doggie, cowgirl, missionary, and side by side. I guess we are sticks in the mud! I like on top and DH really likes missionary.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 12:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Hubby and I like to do try different positions. It keeps the sex life exciting.
    Anonymous

• Depends on what you consider "weird" - don't knock it til you try it! You might find something you really like!

Answer by missanc at 12:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• try no - I know I'm not very flexible LOL, but wonder how on EARTH they manage without injury or a cramp....yes.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Try reverse cowgirl. It's not all that different than cowgirl and Aaaah mazing.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 2:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Thanks hypermamaz. I was starting to feel left out.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 2:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It really depends on what you consider to be "weird". I am not all that flexible, but there are ways to compenste for that ;) and you really don't know how absolutely amazing it can feel until you try it.
    Anonymous