Stressed

I'm so stressing right now I"m crying. I had no idead hubby had part of a candy bar sitting on the couch so our boy found it, ate it and now there's a chocolate stain on the carpet and on one of the cushions. The cushion cover is in the wash thankfully. The little guy keeps making a mess of everything today and it's wearing on me. Can't I just run away to an island with a few strong drinks?

jilligan362

Asked by jilligan362 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hang in there mama we all have those kind of days.
    Anonymous

• I think it comes in waves. I don't know how many children you have but things change after kids. We had purchased some really nice things & with our first we learned no matter how hard we tried things got spilled, stained, scratched, & more. It's hard when you work so hard for nice things & kids trash it. Just hang in there. Here is a story for you hopefully it will make you laugh. When I was pregnant with my twins I came home one night & my son was about 2 and a half. My husband was at work & I had just picked up my son from daycare. I came home & was bringing some stuff in the house I kept smelling this smell I walked in the living froom & our German Shepherd had crapped all over the place. She had diareah we not not way to clean it. I called my husband & friend & totally lost it. He came home from work & I went and baught a carpet shampooer cause nothing else was gonna work got home & they both cleaned it for me.
    brokaww

Answer by brokaww at 11:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010