Does anyone have a Swiffer Sweeper Vac? I'm at my wit's end with these floors.

My entire main floor, including the bedrooms have wood floors, tile in the 2 baths and kitchen...I could sweep/vacuum twice a day every day. I have a little rechargable sweeper vacume that sucks, and I'm so tired of dragging out the enormous vacuum every day... anyone try the swiffer sweeper vac? Or do you have some other solution? Help!

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I absolutely detest sweeping with a broom!!! The Swiffer vac has been a Godsend for me. I love just maneuvering it around and not having to use a dust pan. And, it not only sucks up the dirt and pet hair, but also dusts the floor so none of the dust gets kicked up into the air. I have terrible allergies and the Swiffer vac has done a wonderful job of eliminating dust that a broom would normally kick up. I think you'll love it.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I have a similar setup, except my bedrooms are upstairs which is carpeted. For everyday cleaning, I just use a regular old broom and then have a swiffer wet jet I mop over anywhere that needs a wet wipe. I really find that my bathrooms, hallway and dining room don't need to be swept everyday. So for me, it's just my eat in kitchen and living room that I do every day. (And it's one of my kids chores for them to sweep the kitchen 3 nights/week)

Answer by missanc at 12:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I got one and it sits in my closet. Because if there is something to big to fit under it. It will not pick it up but move it around. So when cherrios or cracker crumbs that are to big. So I still have to end up sweeping. I really What is the point of useing my electicticy to charge it and it does have the job. I just sweep and use our steem mop.
    Anonymous

• I use the swifrer dry and wet. I love it!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2010