Are there taboo questions...

Are there any taboo questions that cafemom will not let you post? I'm not talking about violating the terms of service, but topics that cause to many problems are they don't deem approrpiate so they remove the question?

I supposed that go against the whole freedom of speach thing. Are there questions that maybe should be taboo because of the response it creates?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cafemom deletes whatever they damn well please even if it doesn't violate the rules. All the question has to do is ruffle the feathers of some fuddy duddy and BAM, they delete it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I hope not!! I hope any person can ask any question, they truly wish answered!!

I would say, ask away.....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• You can ask but they reserve the right to censor you.

MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 12:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I don't think there are any topics that are off limits, but the words you use can get you censored.
    Anonymous

• I have seen topics I never would have believed anyone would post. So no, I don't think there are taboo topics per se, but they will delete something if it causes too many problems. I think it was this week that some posts were deleted because they seemed to attack other posters.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010