sex n exchange 4 sleep?

Is it wrong 2 make a deal with ur spouse about sex 4 sleep??....I love my man but I need sleep...im prego mayb w twins..and got 2 young kids now...my friend suggested me offr a deal...1 night of sex how evr wher evr when evr he wants n xchange 4 1 night of kid free sleep...seems kinda wrong 2 me

muthrof_2

Asked by muthrof_2 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Seems to me he should be offering to help you... You're pregnant with 2 little ones and taking care of everyone. I wouldn't give him any kind of deal except that he either helps out or hits the road.. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I exchange oral sex or use it to make bets all the time with my husband. I just think it's a fun way to barter what you want or settle a bet.....

I don't always pay up, but it's still fun/funny....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would think he'd care enough about you to help you out, and you not have to "bribe" if you will to have sex with him.... My husband would never dream of not helping.... Good luck..
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 12:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Oh yeah, and as Mrs Leftlane says, I suppose the bigger issue is that you need SLEEP. You NEED it...he really should feel obligated to help you have your sleep....

Help out or hit the road.....easier said than done, but definitely the attitude you might take on to settle your need for sleep....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• This guy is the father of the baby/babies you are preggo with now right? If you guys love each other just tell him how tired you are and how much you really need some sleep. Tell him you are at the end of your rope and you NEED this help. He should step up and offer to do it, and then you give him the best sex he's had in a long time, He'll get the hint without you having to spell out the bargain to him.
    Anonymous

• Naw...its okay to make arrangements like this. My SO has been super horney lately. I do my school work after the little one goes to bed. It had been an ongoing battle. Gotta meet in the middle somewhere. You both need to respect eachothers wishes. I see no wrong in this as long as both agree..
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Rest ans sleep are needs. Yeah its ok to give and take, but not for sleep IMO. Your hubby should be fulfilling your needs without expecting something in return, and ya know, vice versa. He needs his rest too.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Lol, I offer sex for sleep every night or so. If I don't, he humps my butt all night and I don't get any sleep.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 2:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• That is creepy

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Really, how long does it take to have sex? And is it really that big a deal? All you have to do is just lay there. I guarantee if you just go along with it, you'll feel much better because YOU'LL sleep better, and HE'LL be much happier. Unless you are sick, there is no reason to deny your husband sex. Sex is a NEED for most men. It blows my mind how many women complain about their husband actually WANTING to have sex with them, finding them desirable and they think it's a problem. Be happy your man finds you sexy. Sheesh, I think about 95% of affairs would be prevented if women would quit being so selfish and just make their man happy.
    Anonymous