i dont get it???

ya my neighbor is a jerk everyone knows it.but right before she does something she quiets down...now she put up a giant fence and she was quiet right before that...right before her dh comes home on leave she will quiet down.(this is not a military base.she does not live with him)well she and the neighbors are quiet again,why?i am thinking something is going to happen and should i just be ready for the axe to fall.she has been paranoid for 2 yrs there would not be any reason for her to stop now>i have tried to aplogize just to end this.i have tried to just throw in the white flag ...nothing...any ideas.i am getting worried.or is that what she wants???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• More than one neighbor is wacko you're saying? welcome to the real world. Even moving or reporting them for some reason won't make it impossible for another episode by any of them or a newer neighbor.

I'd tend to my own business, be polite to not aggravate and be out when my kids are out.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• ya thats all i do now is mind my own business because if i look in the wrong direction i will be called on it.so i either go out or stay in the house and mind my own business which the neighbors dont they seem to get off on giving me a hard time.
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010