Do I over react?

My man said, Oh, you always say your tired.

Hello i work full time.
Have 4 kids.
Cook, clean, take them to activies-he rarely does-unless I insist.
Do homework with 4 kids.
do groceries, carry them, put them away.

I am just tired of him saying stupid stuff, then he says you don't have to cook for me, I buy something. Always forgetting he has a family. Hello, I never get to say that.
I gave you a break, omg, what????? Hello...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Boys are dumb :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It sounds like you under-react. So far you've let your "man" get away with not pulling his weight with the house and children. Once you stop being a martyr and start spelling out exactly what he needs to do, then you can let go of the hostility.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Put your foot down. Lety him know how you feel frequently. Passiveness never solves anything. I tell my SO how it is. Inturn he helps out and makes sure I am happy. It is all about communication. Butu it goes both ways.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I wish it were like that here-I put my foot down, he can't get it through his thick head, I think I am more exhausted with trying to get him to man up.

This is our house, our kids, our home. I think he is certifible crazy.

He says: I am going to here, and there, and here-VACATION HE NEEDS ONE-YOUR ASS IS GOING TO COME HOME TO NOTHING. You know what go and get the heck out. I am tired of pretending that it is alright when it is not. I am tired, just tired of his fat mouth. I am all about the dollars-SHUT UP!!!!
    Anonymous