How do you know it is time to move on?

Is there a list or something. Sometimes I feel like I am done. Sometimes I think we will last forever-rarely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• have struggled w/ this same ? myself sometimes. it all comes down to this. @ the end of the day when its all said & done do you still want to be w/ him? past all the bs & issues & stuff he does wrong (not saying your perfect) can you imagine you happy without him?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• There is no list to give you the answers to your life. You have to look at what is important to you: your values, your career, your home life, your parenting methods, your lifestyle, etc. Are all of your needs being met in the relationship? Do you get out of the relationship at least the same amount as you put in? In a marriage there will be an ebb and flow of love and lust. Don't confuse one for the other and don't think just because it is currently lacking, all is lost. I suggest you sit down and write a pro and con list for both staying and leaving then make up your mind.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2010