how far along do u think i am?

my periods were irregular i would get it once every 2-3 months, i think my last period was between august-to the end of september, and im guessing i conceived between august-september, and took a pregnancy test in dec, wondering why my period hasnt came yet and it came out positive, i went to the doctors and did all the regular tests feeling on my stomach and cervix, she said my cervix is bigger than how many months they are guessing about 5-6 months pregnant. i told my doctor i felt the baby moving 2 times. my doctor was looking for the babys heart beat and she couldnt find it so i pointed to where i felt the baby moving and then she found it. i have an ultrasound on monday the 25th but to anxious and excited to be thinking im further along then i really am. when i lay down my belly feels like its getting tighter, could that be the baby moving or changing positions?

Lin143

Asked by Lin143 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would trust the doctor's advice. Are you concerned about possible consequences from your lack of prenatal care?
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• im not concerned about my lack of prenatal care, i dont smoke or drink...just wondering if that was the baby moving around or changing positions when my belly feels tight. thats all.
    Lin143

Answer by Lin143 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• my friend was really tiny and her baby would move and make her belly tighter. if your really thin maybe thats why
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010