What do you consider to be a relationship? I am starting to hate this one.

I cook, take care of the kids, work, clean the house-kitchen, floors, dr, kids room w/help from the kids, , pick up the kids, drop the kids off, go to activities, shop, carry, pay for kids birthday party gifts-little ones and put away.

He does laundry, folds laundry, cleans his shower, takes out garbage, has his money(makes a lot more then me), splits bills with me, complains about the mess, complains he is always tired, complains I don't want sex, tells me to save money-yet he is getting layed off and plans on traveling . 2 much 2 mention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• There need to be compomise. Communication is key. Make some goals to make eachother happy. Its really the only way a relationship can survive.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well it certainly sounds one sided but you have to wonder how much he TAKES or how much you GIVE. Do you just find yourself doing these things because you want him to just offer, but he doesn't so you do it yourself... or do you actually ASK him to do things, split the chores and he refuses to do his share?

I'm not a fan of martyrdom. If you want something done, don't hint, don't hope he does it: TELL HIM TO DO IT AND WHEN IT NEEDS DONE BY.

You can also look at ways to make your life easier. Put an ad on craigslist for a nanny. Allow the nanny to bring her own child. You will likely save money on daycare, your house will be clean, you can have her assist with meals and shopping, no more running around to daycare/school. There are many highly qualified SAHMs looking to nanny but bring their child. When I worked I had a school teacher as a nanny.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• They are all in school, I work from 9-3, I don't need a nanny.

I asked, and I am tired of asking. I also asked him to leave and he don't.
    Anonymous

• "There need to be compomise. Communication is key. Make some goals to make each other happy. Its really the only way a relationship can survive."

Agreed.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i know me and hubby get edgy when we dont have sex. right now as i speak hes out making a dog pen out in the freezing cold. now thats a good hubby :D ......compromise lady
    Anonymous