Why would you leave your mate, your father of your children?

Lets see if I choose the right path, I am tired of arguing over stupid stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• cheating or abuse (physical, emotional, or drugs/alcohol).
    the ONLY reasons I'd ever consider divorce.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I personally would never leave. If you really love each other things are worth saving.
    Anonymous

• I would leave if he cheated.. Thats about the only reason.. Once a cheater always a cheater and the thought of his penis being in another woman.. I wouldn't be able to get past that!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't, but then again, I've haven't had a reason too.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• he and I both agreed that if one of us were to cheat that would be it. but it will never happen, we just aren't that way!
    Anonymous

• If he didn't behave as if he wanted to be my husband and my kids father. Why would I stay under those conditions?
    Anonymous

• Because he was controlling, manipulative, and downright mean. He never hit me (he came close, but knew the evidence would be harmful to him), but he was extremely verbally and emotionally abusive.

Answer by missanc at 3:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i left because he cared more about drugs and alcohol and didnt want to change..everyone in his family has seen my son but him..his choice, ive never kept my son from him. we also argued alot. he got to a point where things were breaking like punching holes in the wall then one day he picked our tv up and threw it on the floor. he also would force me to look at him when an arguement was going on. i wasnt spending the rest of my life with him getting worse and putting my child through that
    Anonymous