do any of you get this?

i keep having this leaking feeling coming from my vagina. at first i thought o maybe its ovulation but i go to wipe and nothing is there. also have some crampage going on. i was jw if any one else gets this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Health

• I get that feeling too, right before I get my period. It's like a sixth sense warning me of impending danger.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 2:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Yeah me too....when I'm about to get my period, I'll feel like I'm bleeding when I'm not...the feeling is so strong and I'm so certian, I'll panick wherever I'm at and run to the nearest bathroom for nothing~~!!!
    Anonymous

• That is so weird I get that too I guess as we get older we notice it more just keep using pantyliners so you won't feel like you wet yourself sometimes I go check and nothing but I wear one anyway. I guess this is the time we need to do those "Kegel Exercises"...gravity who wants it...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• im just like a week after my period tho so i wouldnt think i would be my period again. who knows tho with all the stress with grandma being in the hospital
    Anonymous